Descripción de la oferta
The Savoy, a Fairmont Managed Hotel, is one of the world's most iconic hotels. A renowned leader in the hospitality industry, The Savoy has a reputation for outstanding service and excellence. Originally built in 1889, the hotel has a rich history and has played host to royalty, world leaders and legends of the stage and screen. Today, colleagues pride themselves on being innovative and inspirational, delivering the very best in five star luxury. Passionate about developing and promoting talent, The Savoy offers unwavering support and recognition to colleagues, as well as having a very competitive benefits plan.
Position: Talent Development Manager - Food & Beverage
What are we looking for?
The Food and Beverage Talent Development Manager (F&B TDM) will lead The Savoy’s Food and Beverage Division in achieving a service culture epitomised by 5-Star luxury retain our Forbes accreditation, and continue to build our reputation as one of the best hotels in the World.
You will lead a programme of work which will drive culture change more closely aligning the colleague experience with the guest experience.
A key member of the Food and Beverage division, you will be responsible for the on-going development of the Food and Beverage colleagues in creating a culture committed to “Turning Moments into Memories for our Guests” and supporting the delivery of our strategic plan to create “an energetic and exciting learning environment” across F&B, ensuring we work toward improving knowledge; skills and behaviours that are needed to drive business results.
In collaboration with the Director of Restaurants and Talent Development Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of training in venue from on-boarding to full training program ongoing to each colleague tailored to their needs. The individual will also be responsible for the supporting the Heads of Department with further personal development of the colleagues (ie. training courses to be offered, cross training to be arranged.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Assist in the creation, implementation and facilitation of the hotel Training plan that is aligned with the hotels goals & target
• Co-ordinates and drives the Inspire program to ensure that these future leaders are set on the course for success but also engaged in building the success of the departmental training strategy;
• Co-ordinate, execute and follow up on all training activities within the F&B Division
• Facilitates and supports Hotel specific and corporately sponsored learning initiatives
• Assists each venue in Food and Beverage in developing quality departmental training plans and learning activities working closely with departmental trainers
• Provide operational support for departmental trainers under the guidance of TD Manager direction;
• Work closely with TD Manager to ensure that all data for guest satisfaction is being utilised and developed to provide the optimum guest experience.
• Coordinate, conduct, or facilitate in-house Audits to ensure standards are met
• Maintain an ongoing training calendar for the division and ensure learning resources and opportunities are maximised
• Responsible for divisional on-boarding and orientation to ensure consistency in all venues.
• Demonstrate Brand Values and communicate the Vision and Values at all opportunities
• Must be able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure
• Ability to focus and maintain attention to performance of tasks and to work and complete assignments on time despite frequent stressful, emergency, critical or unusual interruptions
• Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word; Must be able to verbally convey detailed instructions to employees or guests
• Ability to be resourceful, creative and maintain flexibility
• Ability to train, motivate, evaluate, and mentor colleagues to meet desired ends
• Ability to maintain excellent relations with staff and maintain colleague and guest confidentiality at all times
• Competitive Salary
• 31 paid holidays per annum inclusive of Bank Holidays
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Dry cleaning
• Excellent training including career growth opportunities
• Fantastic employee dining discounts within outlets
• Destination rates with Accor
• Season Ticket Loan
• Colleague Gym
Required skills: Fast-Paced Experience, training, learning
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- London, United Kingdom
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
- Rango salarial
- Competitive Salary
To stay at The Savoy is to follow in the footsteps of Sir Winston Churchill, Frank Sinatra, Maria Callas, Claude Monet and Katharine Hepburn. An iconic hotel brilliantly reinvented for the 21st century where old fashioned glamour sparkles with a new lustre. Perfectly positioned on the banks of the Thames, the excitement of London is waiting just beyond the world famous entrance.