Descripción de la oferta
- Responsible to analysis Income Statement / Profit and Loss accounts for Owner, Management, Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, and other audits approved by managements.
- Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of all financial reports.
- To maintain a work order system to determine actual against budgeted expenditures.
- To compare budget with actual expenditures and report material variances to Director of Finance in order that remedial action can be taken.
- Responsible to maintain and renewal contracts and licenses .
- Prepared the journal voucher for the transaction related to Financial Statement and approved by AFC and DOF .
- To monitor and ensure that an up-to-date cash flow projection is maintained at all times.
- Responsible for Inter-company reconciliation, payments and invoicing
- To monitor staff training and promote multi-tasking of staff.
- To review and finalize monthly Financial Statement to be error free and on a timely basis.
- To supervise monthly reconciliation of control accounts to ledgers on a timely basis i.e. AR, AP, Inventory and bank reconciliations.
- To assist in monthly store inventory, operating equipment and fixed assets inventory.
- To prepare special projects or other duties that may be assigned by the Director of Finance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably candidates from hotel industry.
- Excellence in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented.
- Confident and good team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Finanzas / Contabilidad
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible