Descripción de la oferta
Areas of responsibility include Restaurants/Bars and Room Service, if applicable. Supervises daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility. Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan.
To ensure the smooth and effective running of the day-to-day F&B operations in accordance with Marriott core standards - proactively driving strategies to effect product enhancements and operating efficiencies across the 3 properties – achieving optimum financial returns for the company/owners, whilst ensuring highest levels of employee and guest satisfaction.
- Must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Considerable knowledge of complex mathematical calculations and computer accounting programs. Budgetary analysis capabilities required.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to diffuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Alimentos & Bebidas Otros
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato