Descripción de la oferta
At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests well-being, and were energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand.
The Westin Melbourne is searching for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. If you are someone who is positive, adaptable and intuitive, ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you'll find us in your neighbourhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World™
The Westin Melbourne hotel is an oasis in the heart of the city's bustling Central Business District. With a commanding location on Collins Street, arguably Australia's premier street, The Westin Melbourne preserves wellness in travel with a number of signature brand offerings including our Westin Heavenly® Beds, Gear Lending by New Balance®, and WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio.
Sales and Marketing is responsible for sourcing, securing and maximising sales potential for the Hotel.
- Social media management and content creation, scheduling, monitoring and posting for multiple accounts
- Community and feedback channel management across multiple platforms
- Special event assistance and planning for hotel partnerships and internal events
- Updating and maintaining website content and monthly reporting
- Create, develop and send email newsletters to hotel database
- Campaign reporting and measurement
- Conducting market analysis
- General office duties including collating invoices, photocopying, filing
- Coordinate media, editorial and photo opportunities with local media contacts to promote the hotel
- Coordinate and liaise with advertising agency for the development of all accommodation and food and beverage advertisements and strategic placement
- Monitor all areas of the hotel to ensure they adhere to brand standards
- Maintain the hotel media database, write media releases and monitor media clipping in order to reach media impressions goals
- Minimum 12 months similar marketing experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Tertiary qualified, marketing focus a distinct advantage
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office and knowledgeable within the digital space
- Exceptional attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills with a creative flair
- Self motivated and proactive with the ability to work effectively with others
This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career with an exciting, vibrant and growing company. In return for your dedication and commitment you will receive excellent benefits and the opportunity to work with a highly motivated and engaged team.
- Generous accommodation and Food and Beverage discounts for Associates, family and friends across all Marriott International properties worldwide
- Associate recognition programs
- World class training programs
- Strategic career development opportunities
We appreciate the time you have taken to apply and the effort that goes into an application. Only those successful in gaining an interview will be contacted directly.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo parcial
- Victoria, Australia
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato