Descripción de la oferta
At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests’ well-being, and we’re energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you’re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
*Japanese proficiency is required
Responsible for driving Sales, catering & Wedding Team to maximize the revenue through fully leveraging sales systems, tools and any measurement, and to improve service quality.
1. Supervise transactions/activities through sales systems, tools and other measurements and conduct audit for all the sales, catering & wedding team members to ensure the system utilized properly to meet business plan goals and objectives.
2. Perform systems audits to ensure and drive accuracy on input from sales teams
3. Attend conference calls, training or any activities of sales systems and cascade down to educate and support team members.
4. Analyze the results of customer survey for meeting & catering, and encourage inter-departmental cooperation and communication to improve customer service and overall satisfaction.
5. Participate in the development and execution of strategic business plan (marketing plan) by providing and analyzing current and projected sales data.
6. Create month-end reports (sales & marketing part) for Starwood, Excom and Owner meeting.
7. Create effective reports/data for sales and wedding team.
8. Manage and analyze production reports to understand trends and conduct presentations regularly for team members to attain quantifiable goals for overall sales, sales staff and per person productivity.
9. Support to create tactical action plans to achieve highest yield revenue on rooms inventory and public space.
10. Develop and recommend strategies to maximize effectiveness of sales function.
11. Maintain tracking system to produce sales statistics and to identify opportunities for increasing revenue and market share.
12. Develop and conducts sales system training necessary to attain production goals and foster employee development.
13. Ensure smooth cutover and integration of sales systems to upgraded versions (as needed)
14. Comply with all Corporate and Hotel Standards and Procedures.
15. Actively promote a work environment, which cares for guest and associates alike.
16. Attend meeting as required.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Tokyo, Japan
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible