Descripción de la oferta
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
The 205-key Toranomon EDITION will be built as part of a redevelopment of the former Pastoral Building,
which is a mixed-use project comprising also office, residential, and a medical center. Conveniently accessible to Kamiyacho Station, Roppongi-Itchome Station, Toranomon Station, the hotel also offers good proximity to government offices, embassies, and consulates as well as offices, retail and dining facilities as well as famous attractions. The hotel includes 3 F&B options, 2 bars, 367SM of total event space and spa. The hotel is set to open in 2020.
The 78-key Ginza EDITION will be a 13-storey standalone property that will be newly built. The hotel is situated close to Ginza-Itchome Station and Ginza Station. Situated in Ginza, one of the largest upscale entertainment shopping precincts in Tokyo, the hotel is located close to two new major shopping complexes – Tokyu Plaza and Ginza Six Mall. The hotel includes 1 F&B option, 1 bar and 1 meeting studio at 50SM. The hotel is set to open in 2021.
Functions as Strategic Human Resources Business Partner for several properties and acts as the prime HR resource for the Cluster GM and acts as a leader, guide and mentor to Directors of Human Resources/Human Resources Managers of other hotels within the Cluster General Manager’s Cluster. Develops and implements goals and strategies that serve to attract, develop and retain diverse premier talent which enables the successful implementation of hotel strategies for that cluster of hotels. Focusses on supporting the brand service strategy and implementing brand initiatives for the cluster. Utilizes a Human Resources Business Plan aligned with hotel, brand and Regional HR strategies to deliver HR services that enable business success. As a member of the Executive Committee, develops and implements hotel-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property associates. Provide a return on investment to the owner and Marriott International. Undertakes additional responsibilities for the properties within the cluster by visiting each property at least once a quarter (or as required by the Cluster General Manager) and conducts an annual HR Audit at each hotel.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 4 years’ experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years’ experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Leading and Managing Human Resources Strategy
• Attends owners’ meetings and provides meaning or context to the Human Resources results (e.g., retention statistics, critical open positions, associate satisfaction, training initiatives, and results); and demonstrates an understanding of owner priorities.
• Enhances the effective execution of the Human Resources Business Plan within the cluster by facilitating communication, collaboration of efforts and sharing expertise.
• Delivers sound results by coordinating implementations, tracking results, problem solving, and leveraging efforts across units wherever possible.
• Coordinates strategies across units to ensure cohesiveness and consistency.
• Drives efforts to improve operational efficiencies across properties.
• Translates business priorities into property Human Resources strategies, plans and actions.
• Partners with Regional Senior Director of Human Resources to ensure that property Human Resources strategies, plans and actions are in alignment with regional Human Resources strategies and the overall strategic Human Resources framework for the organization.
• Leads the planning, evaluation, resourcing, and follow-up of Engagement Survey (ES) related activities; in collaboration with the appropriate business and discipline partners.
• Champions and builds the talent management ranks in support of Property and Region diversity strategy.
• Serves as key change manager for initiatives that have high employee impact.
• Monitors effective use of myHR by property managers and employees.
• Creates value through proactive approaches that will affect performance outcome or control cost.
• Coordinates and participates in succession planning activities in the market, as appropriate.
• Leads implementation and sustainability of Human Resources initiatives.
Managing the Staffing and Recruiting Process
• Partners with property management to hire and train Human Resources staff members who demonstrate strong functional expertise, creativity and leadership to meet the associate relations needs of the property.
• Serves as coach and expert facilitator of selection process and interviewing procedures.
• Surfaces opportunities optimize Talent Acquisition work processes.
• Analyzes open positions to balance the development of existing talent and business needs.
• Makes decisions to manage the talent pipeline at the property.
• Develops staffing strategy (in collaboration with hiring manager) relating to hiring practices; consults with hiring manager on compensation, benefits, etc.
• Monitors sourcing process and related outcomes.
• Oversees interviewing and selection practices, making sure that managers are properly trained and equipped.
Overseeing Benefits Education and Administration
• Leads the planning of the hourly employee total compensation strategy.
• Champions the communication and proper use of total compensation systems, tools, programs, policies, etc.
• Participates in quarterly internal equity analysis; reviews internal equity reports and surface issues that need a resolution.
Managing Employee Compensation Strategy
• Prepares, analyzes and distributes and acts on results of Internal Equity and Comp Ratio reports.
• Documents and provides input to any out of guidelines management compensation adjustments for regional approval.
• Drives implementation of total compensation management packages/offers, particularly recognition and incentive programs directed towards property priorities.
• Keeps current and knowledgeable in the internal and external compensation and work competitive environments.
Managing Staff Development Activities
• Manages and collaborates with Work Environment Senior Manager to ensure work environment related activities are completed and issues are addressed.
• Drives completion of the duties and responsibilities of the properties’ Human Resources staff members, as outlined in applicable job description(s).
• Oversees training of Human Resources staff in all employee-related human resources technology, process, and policy to appropriately respond to employee inquiries and anticipate employee needs.
• Serves as resource to property Human Resources staff on employee relations questions and issues.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Tokyo, Japan
- Recursos Humanos
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato