Descripción de la oferta
Client Services Agent, Front Desk, Customer Service, Call Center, Operations, Hotel, Reservations
Are you the type of person that enjoys helping others? Do you feel the need to go above and beyond when dealing with consumer and client concerns? If so, Tourico Holidays would like to speak with you about open positions on our Client Services team. Our inbound Client Service positions suits a highly motivated, energetic, dedicated service professional. This goal-oriented individual is responsible for servicing clients of Tourico Holidays which includes but is not limited to online travel agencies and direct consumers in a fast-paced, fun, call center environment.
This position requires dynamic, customer-focused service professionals that possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated by a passion for providing outstanding customer service. Creative thinking and the ability to enthusiastically communicate with clients on every inbound call consistently is necessary. Support is provided by telephone and email, in conjunction with front and back office computer applications, as well as Microsoft Office.
If you consider yourself someone who excels at customer service, communication, and creative thinking, then apply today! We want to use your talents and expertise as a Client Services Agent.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Enthusiastically engaging each caller and representing Tourico Holidays in a highly professional manner
- Successfully and accurately answering client questions and provide appropriate additional information
- Capturing accurate and legible documentation on all call activity in the Back Office system as required
- Respond rapidly and accurately to online/email requests for information
- Monitor bookings for processing of reservations, special requests, amendments, and cancellations
- Escalate issues in accordance with Contact Center guidelines when necessary
- Consistently maintaining departmental standards for quality
- Achieving defined Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicator goals
- Responsible to meet all company policies and procedures
- Responsible to follow quarterly schedule and schedule changes based on call volume
- Required to speak, read, and write English and Spanish fluently
- Strong customer service and listening skills
- Demonstrated strengths in verbal and written communication skills including appropriate grammar and punctuation
- Persistent in ensuring issues are resolved accurately, effectively and timely
- Ability to clearly and effectively maintain and update online documentation
- Ability to follow precise direction consistently without continuous supervision
- Detail-oriented and flexible
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows / Office and Internet Explorer
- Flexibility to work overtime as required
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute and accurately capture detailed information
- Able to maintain focus and enthusiasm throughout shift assignment
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises, and transfers.
Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 39 offices worldwide with over 800 employees providing service in 30 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A matching tax-deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees receive paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts is offered as an employee benefit.
TH Network Channel on Youtube:
In 1994, our CEO Uri Argov and his wife took their entire savings of $19,000 and started Tourico Holidays from their walk-in closet. Today, this same entrepreneurial spirit and passion is embedded in the foundation of Tourico Holidays and is what drives our innovation and exponential growth.
Since that initial investment 22 years ago, Tourico Holidays has grown into a $1.4+ billion company. From one office in Sanford, Florida, we have expanded to 39+ offices worldwide in 5 continents with 770 employees and counting. Today, we provide support to 3,900 clients across 100 countries, using the most innovative technology in the business-to-business travel arena. We match demand with a robust travel supply spanning 6,200 destinations globally. Our growth year in the last 3 years is an astounding 56% and we receive 155 million searches a day.
Convince the unconvinced.
Connect dreams to destinations.