Descripción de la oferta
To work in a supportive role to the Rooms Manager, in managing the daily supervision of the Reservations team, and ensuring all work tasks are undertaken in a timely and accurate manner. Maximise revenues to achieve budgeted and forecasted Rooms, F&B, Golf, Spa and Other Revenue, through the conversion of calls to sales. Motivate the Reservations team on a daily basis, by creating an environment of commitment to financial goals and results and managing status control. Ensure, through training and development, that the Reservations team provide an efficient, accurate and friendly reservations service, adhering to timelines and creating guest satisfaction in line with all brand and property standards. To manage the accuracy and alignment of several booking systems keeping inventory balanced and availability updated at all times.
The minimum pre-requisites for this position is that the candidate is fully conversant in all Reservation Department tasks, is enthusiastic about the resort, displays a willingness to learn, pro-actively develops the Reservations Team and has a focus on guest satisfaction.
- Support the Rooms Manager in the management of Empower, Marsha, and Opera systems, including upgrade projects, and to be one of the main contact points within the resort for communicating and tracking of updates, changes, and challenges related to these systems.
- To ensure all system configuration information is accurate at all times for in-house, direct connect and website use, ensuring problems in booking processes are minimised. Balancing inventory discrepancies between the systems and investigating the root cause of all impacting errors.
- Plan and manage the day to day activities and performance of the team and department. Effectively communicate new rate plans, packages, events, resort news, and booking processes to the reservations team and ensure all related reference points are accurate and up to date.
- Empower the Reservations team to deal with all departmental and customer enquiries and complaints. To personally investigate all Guest Satisfaction Survey responses that relate to the Reservations Department, present findings to Senior Managers and implement training or performance reviews as a result.
- Deal with incoming calls, emails and daily department tasks in support of the Reservations team, when business requires.
- Must be eligible to live and work within the UK.
- Excellent written and spoken communication is essential
- Previous experience within 5* environment is desired
- Previous supervisory experience essential
- Excellent computer skills are essential
Required skills: Computer Skills, Reservations Experience