Descripción de la oferta
What makes us special:
Few addresses are richer in history and anecdote than this hotel; it is one of the most iconic addresses in London! Part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt. Our newest property in the UK is due to open summer 2019 as a 152-room luxury lifestyle hotel. We are an international 5* hotel, ideally located just a few steps from St James’s, Covent Garden and right next to Trafalgar Square.
Our guests should expect the unexpected! We aim to inspire the freedom to be extraordinary, enabling individual stories through curated, authentic experiences.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun.
About the role:
As a Housekeeping Attendant joining the team, you will play a key part in ensuring guests are given world class accommodation with excellent housekeeping standards. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for the cleanliness of the guest rooms
- Reports any maintenance issues
- Dust and vacuum corridors in the associated areas
- Undertake deep cleaning tasks on a regular basis
- Restock and maintain their trolley on a daily basis
- Handle/report any guest complaints
- Anticipate guest needs and respond to their requests in a timely manner
- Comply with hotel lost property policies
You have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious 5* hotel environment and you are passionate about delivering a great guest experience.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and hard-working person that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 complimentary nights world wide
- Individual personal career development opportunities
- Monetary Reward for recommending a friend
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Tax-free Cycle to work scheme
- Tuition Aid, to name but a few
Please make sure you have the right to work in the UK.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- London, United Kingdom
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato