Descripción de la oferta
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Brighton Management, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
This position is accountable for the service delivery and efficient management of the core operations department of the property and their symbiotic relations with the remaining departments.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Present a professional demeanor serving as a role model to team members and colleagues
- Promote hotel, management company and brand in a positive manner in all opportunities and settings within the property and community
- Participate in strategic planning of the property as member of the executive leadership team
- Foster the development of operational leaders to ensure that they achieve/exceed acceptable performance in their roles
- Maintain adequate staffing levels of each department in order to meet service expectations in changing business climate
- Build relationships within the community to remain visible and promote the properties reputation
- Works collaboratively with property leadership team to develop strategy and achieve property goals
- Financial Leadership
- Participate in efforts in relation to the development of annual property budget & business plan, monthly forecasts and ownership updates
- Review daily revenue summaries for accuracy of reporting
- Ensure accountability of department leaders to execute proper checks and balances in departments
- Identify opportunity to market and/or promote the property to increase revenues
- Understand the overall market competitors strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and demonstrate share input with leadership to sell against them
- Maintain and accurate record of expenses in monthly checkbooks and educate department leaders in management of department expenses
- Achieve department productivity goals by reviewing work schedules and maintaining awareness of changing business patterns and adjusting accordingly
- Review vendor account statements to ensure timely payment of all liabilities
- Implement and maintain a varied work schedule to meet the staffing needs of the hotel in order to meet service demands and maintain acceptable brand service scores
- Manage daily activities, plan and assign work to ensure productivity and efficiency of departments
- Set expectations and hold managers accountable for desired service and professional behaviors related to product and service delivery and work practices
- Coordinate a development plan for each team member to enhance areas of weakness, highlight specific skills and cross train for familiarity of various tasks
- Ensure all required associate training is completed and kept current to satisfy the Brand and local enforcement
- Ensure that team complies with hotel policy and procedure through consistent communication of expectations, participation in recognition and administration of coaching and disciplinary processes
- Ensure regular performance discussions occur with all associates to recognize good performance and/or address performance concerns
- Review and communicate out success and opportunity in the areas of Event Satisfaction and Guest Satisfaction survey responses and implement campaigns to increase satisfaction in responsible departments
- Conduct regular, documented tours of the property to identify product or service delivery issues and execute plan to address
- Audit staff interactions at arrival, departure, and food service departments and follow up accordingly
- Conduct daily department stand ups and quarterly department meetings to communicate brand expectations, celebrate success, communicate changes or initiatives etc.
- Serve as Systems Expert/Administrator for PMS, POS, Reservations and Sales Systems - defined as proficient in use and execution of tasks to set up new users, train on their use and be able to review and critique team usage of system
- Be aware of rising and falling trends in Food and Beverage and implement strategy to drive revenue
- Participate in strategy planning meetings as appropriate and share input in regards to transient rate strategy, group pricing strategy and package opportunities with General Manager Participate on Executive Team sharing ideas for improving associate engagement, profit & operating practices
- Participate on Executive Team sharing ideas for improving associate engagement, profit & operating practices Utilize Voicemail, Email and Outlook for timely and effective communication of calendar events, service requests and responses and to stay current with hotel happenings.
- Utilize Voicemail, Email and Outlook for timely and effective communication of calendar events, service requests and responses and to stay current with hotel happenings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by hotel leadership or Brighton Management. May also serve as leadership roles such as Lobby Ambassador & Manager On Duty
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Ventura, CA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible