Descripción de la oferta
The Guest Relations Coordinator''s key focus will be on preparing and communicating key information for all our guests with all departments in the hotel. They will be responsible for executing delivery of amenities, ensuring that guest preferences are met while delighting and exceeding guest expectations. The Guest Relations Coordinator will act as the owner of the guest database and will liaise with all departments to ensure all specific guest requests are completed as required.
The Guest Relations Coordinator reports directly to the Guest Relations Manager. The Guest Relations Coordinator works closely with the Executive Office, Front Office, Housekeeping, Room Service, Culinary, Concierge and Sales department.
What will I be doing?
• Review all arrivals for the upcoming days and ensure all preferences are recorded/communicated with relevant departments
• Run reports to prepare for VIP meeting with all operational departments
• Select guests to be met by GR Management and Higher Management pre-arrival, during stay and at departure
• Coordinate all guest preferences with other departments (IRD, HSK, IT, Eng etc.) on a daily basis
• To updating of MOD logs or any feedback
• Responsible for physical inspection of rooms with special requests (i.e., fridge, microwave) prior to arrival
• Coordinates all VIP Amenities as requested by Executive Office, Sales and Front Office for Housekeeping, Room Service, Concierge, Front Office, Reservations and Sales
• Arrange last minute amenities as needed – communicating with departments for day of arrival
• Review group resumes and guest riders when received to arrange all items prior to arrival
• Source & coordinate with concierge for purchase of items outside of the hotel
• Respond to any colleague/guest emails that are received
• Assist guests prior to arrival to arrange amenities for special occasions
• To assist in updating all guest preferences/feedback/communication in OnQue.
• To assist the Team and Front Office Team in the day Departmental/ Hotel operations.
• To assist details related to the kid''s program, pet program, and any guest preferences.
• Organize farewell/ milestones/ kids amenities as directed by the Guest Relations Manager to occasionally assist in lobby coverage
• Keep a sufficient stock of stationary and all other supplies and order accordingly
• Meet and Greet the guests – In room registrations
• Lobby Duty
• Sending out Guest Profiles to the appropriate departments
• Googling arrivals for the next day and update profiles accordingly
• Attending Morning Meetings in absence of the Guest Relations Manager
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato