Descripción de la oferta
- Act as the finance partner to Disney Consumer Products (DCP) operation
- Perform all financial activities in an accurate and timely fashion: management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, planning, etc.
- Provide financial / analytical support for operational activities
- Provide financial support for cross-LOB activities such as quarter-end closing
- Provide assistance to management on business compliance
- Work with Assistant Finance Managers, Director, Finance, and category team to develop appropriate models for assessing new business opportunities and establishing performance measures for functional organizations and category team.
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly forecast, annual budget and five-year strategic planning.
- Analyse performance (tracking revenue & expenses regularly) and provide variance explanations and recommendations for operations.
- Prepare all monthly and quarterly reports & schedules required for submission to Regional and Global Finance, coordinating with SAS (Shared Accounting Service).
- Perform any and all other duties, as may be assigned from Management team.
- Innate curiosity – wants to know how things work
- Sense of ownership – is responsible for work
- Initiative – does not wait for instruction
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills
- Hardworking – needs to put in long hours during closing, budgeting, forecasting cycles
- Team player – sense of “team,” willing to help out others
- Flexible – able to work with all staffs at different level
Previous Work (or other requisite) Experience
- Minimum five years working experience in Finance & Accounting
- Previous experience with U.S. Multi-national company is an advantage
- High proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, SAP, Word etc.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
Required Education Bachelor’s degree
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Finanzas / Contabilidad
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato