Descripción de la oferta
Food & Beverage Cast Members at the Walt Disney World® Resort have the opportunity to provide first-rate dining experiences while working for one of the world’s leading entertainment and hospitality companies. With more than 300 Food & Beverage locations throughout property, Food & Beverage Cast Members experience a world of options, from quick service to Five-Diamond dining.
Food Handler roles receive a starting rate of $10.55/hour. ResponsibilitiesPrimarily working in backstage kitchen areas, Food Handlers are responsible for putting all food and beverage stock away in the kitchen. Additional responsibilities include heavy lifting, working with vendors, and assisting with the cleaning of the kitchen and the surrounding areas.
- Check in all deliveries with vendors and the warehouse
- Stock and deliver products
- Proper storage of products
- Label/date/rotate all products
- Maintain sanitation standards for cleaning of all freezers, coolers, walk-in’s, storeroom, and the back dock area
- Fills requisitions from the areas
- Assist the Receiver or Chef as needed
- Assist in daily/monthly inventories
- Use of a radio to communicate with other Cast Members
- General product knowledge to include food, beer, wine, liquor and liqueurs along with support infrastructure
- Receptive to performing/learning the skills of a Steward and a Cook 2
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude toward Guests
- Responsible for upholding and creating a safe and secure work environment
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Valid driver’s license is required
- This role is Part-Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of THREE (3) days per week, including nights and holidays
- Bilingual communication skills
- Proficient in HACCP
Additional Information SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Orlando, FL, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato