Descripción de la oferta
International P2P Manager | Finance| London UK
At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About The Opportunity:
We are currently seeking a hands-on P2P Manager to lead an Accounts Payable, Vendor Management and Procurement Operations capability resourced by onshore and outsourced teams supporting our International region (Europe, Middle East, Africa & Pacific).
This is a dynamic and fast-paced role where the candidate must be able to quickly and efficiently progress through day-to-day duties, whilst also continually focussing on process improvement. As the P2P owner for the region, the candidate will be responsible for a roadmap of improvements for the region, and cultivating partnerships with the business to deliver optimal purchasing for the company. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years Accounts Payable experience in a supervisory or management capacity and have worked for a high growth, matrixed organisation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day running of the purchase ledger, ensuring timely and accurate processing of manual invoices & queries, and smooth operation of automated processing channels
- Project manage ongoing process and system improvement initiatives focussed on streamlining the P2P function and improving financial data
- Monitor performance against KPIs, performing regular analysis to identify opportunity areas for improvements and cost reduction
- Partner with stakeholders within the region and HQ, increasing engagement, collaboration and innovation to deliver enhanced value across departments
- Own the P2P education programme, ensuring all regional stakeholders are adequately trained to further improve purchasing compliance
- Partner with Accounting on the month end process, providing insight and analysis on movements and balances in the purchase ledger to better inform management reporting
- Hold regular performance and career development reviews with the team to further coach and lead them to achieve their full potential
- Take an active role in people engagement activities for the whole Global Business Services International team
- 8+ years experience in a supervisory or management capacity in an Accounts Payable role; ideally in a hyper growth, multi-currency, global environment
- Experience working across time zones, with different cultures and languages
- Excellent communicator who has the ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships in a rapidly changing matrix organization
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work to deadlines
- Resilient personality that is able to work at ease in a high-paced environment, is methodical, diligent, accurate and comfortable with taking ownership and accountability
- Comfortable in an environment of continuous improvement; ideally a background in developing and implementing process improvements or a Lean Six Sigma qualification is ideal
- Superior out of the box thinking and problem solving skills
- High level of computer literacy, with advanced Excel skills essential. Experience with Google Suite applications is preferred. Experience with Workday is a nice to have
- Accounting experience, Accounting degree or other relevant Accounting qualification is advantageous
Life At WeWork:
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups , or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.