Descripción de la oferta
Finance Projects Analyst 6 month FTC | Billing & Accounts | London, UK
At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About the Team
The Global Business Services Transformation & Controls team looks to define and implement automated processing and analytics solutions for various Finance processes. Their scope includes Accounts Payable, Sourcing, Travel & Expense, Billing, Collections and Payroll. The team works closely with business stakeholders across Procurement, Supply Chain, Development, Community, Finance, and Technology to define and implement enhanced process and technology solutions for the business.
About The Opportunity
- Collaborate with team members to drive the implementation of strategic solutions through cross-functional collaboration, internal communication, analytics, and project management
- Interact directly with internal business stakeholders and external business partners to drive progress
- Develop and define tools and processes to drive efficiency, accuracy and support business stakeholders
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to develop detailed business cases for sustainable solutions
- Scrutinise information using data analysis tools, analyse data and prepare reports in furtherance of project objectives.Build data models that can be subsequently leveraged by business users
- Develop materials to define global operations strategies that align with WeWork’s financial and operational priorities Identify and evaluate process pain points including root cause analysis and impact assessments
- Drive shorter-term tactical projects and improvements that increase efficiency and decrease control risk
- Undergraduate degree from a top tier university with a major in finance, economics, statistics
- 2 or more years of work experience in Strategy & Operations Consulting, Accounting, Investment Banking, or Corporate Finance
- Experience working collaboratively with a lean team and operating and delivering results independently
- Strong appreciation of financial concepts including financial statements and financial controls
- Ability to quickly comprehend an array of WeWork operational processes, identify potential efficiencies and relay information succinctly to internal and external teams impacted by adjustments
- Ability to employ a methodical approach to diagnosing and solving for problems on an ad hoc and operational basis within a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills (oral, written and listening).
- Ability to understand, organize and communicate complex information in an easily understandable format tailored to a variety of audiences.
- Advanced MS Excel user with good familiarity with GSuite applications (Sheets, Slides, Docs).
- High-energy, passionate, and proven track record of delivery against plans
- Knowledge and interest in process improvement, technology, and innovation
- Ability to grasp fundamentals of new technologies and applications as required for the role
Life At WeWork
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups , or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.