Únete a Hosco y visualiza el perfil completo de Nicolae, ¡es gratuito!
Como miembro de Hosco, podrás:
- Hacerte visible a miles de empresas del sector de la hostelería y el turismo'
- Unirte a una comunidad de 180'000+ estudiantes y profesionales
- Obtener más información cada semana con nuevos artículos y vídeos en Hosco.plus
I am seeking a challenging role within ambitious team that will enable me to make an effective contribution to the business while continuing my own career development.
Appassionate about hospitality industry and promoting wellbeing and resilience in the work setting.
Front Desk Agent
Hotel Spadai Srl - Florence, ItalyRecepciónnoviembre 2015 - septiembre 2018 · 2 años y 11 meses
▪ Dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face. ▪ Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave. ▪ Choosing rooms and handing out key. ▪ Preparing bills and taking payments. ▪ Taking and passing on messages to guests. ▪ Dealing with special requests from guests (like booking theatre tickets or storing valuable items). ▪ Answering questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area.
Front Desk Agent
AccorHotels - Florence, ItalyRecepciónmayo 2015 - noviembre 2015 · 7 meses
▪ Deliver excellent customer service, at all times. ▪ Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail. ▪ Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy. ▪ Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety. ▪ Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment. ▪ Provide reports, as required, for housekeepers and management. ▪ Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks. ▪ Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws. ▪ Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office.
Never Too Much Srl - Florence, ItalyBack Officemarzo 2010 - mayo 2015 · 5 años y 4 meses
▪ Direct, coordinate , and participate in merchandising tour – operator services such as sale of transportation, tailor made travel experiences. ▪ Planning customer travel and itineraries, booking functions, calculating costs for transportation and accommodations from current cooperation agreements with suppliers as hotels, villas, luxe car hire. ▪ Coordinate sales promotion activities, approve advertising copy. ▪ Involved in the development of marketing strategies for the company. ▪ Conducting market research and competitor analysis. ▪ Assisting in the collection of overdue invoices from clients. ▪ Spending time in the field liaising with major customers on technical points of contact. ▪ Strong decision making abilities, excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills. ▪ Able to think creatively, strategically and analytically.
B.P. Hasdeu - Cahul, Moldovaseptiembre 2001 - junio 2005
Dissertation titled: 'Dialects of the French language in the world' French as a main language. Culture and French literature. English as a second language. • Teaching strategies and sharing knowledge. • Strategies of coordinating groups of people. • Educational psychology.
ItalianoNativo o fluido100%
RumanoNativo o fluido100%
RusoCompetencia básica profesional60%
InglésCompetencia básica profesional60%
FrancésCompetencia básica profesional60%
EspañolCompetencia básica limitada40%
- Focus on goals
- Good decision maker
- Great customer service
- Hotel Reservation
- Open minded and flexible
- Patient and diplomatic