Únete a Hosco y visualiza el perfil completo de Yohann, ¡es gratuito!
Como miembro de Hosco, podrás:
- Hacerte visible a miles de empresas del sector de la hostelería y el turismo'
- Unirte a una comunidad de 180'000+ estudiantes y profesionales
- Obtener más información cada semana con nuevos artículos y vídeos en Hosco.plus
Organised and performance-driven executive with demonstrated experience leading and optimising hospitality operations, including sales and revenue management, building and training high-performing teams, as well as ensuring high-quality standards in customer service.
8 años y 1 mes
Chief Operating Officer
Montreux Jazz International - Montreux, SwitzerlandAdministración y Gestiónenero 2019 - Ahora · 1 año y 2 meses
- Formulate and execute high-growth business strategies to meet and exceed organisational goals. - Develop and implement advanced technological process improvement initiatives in close collaboration with executive management. - Deliver high-level support to CFO for projecting financial forecast in accordance with current programmes and policies. - Foster and fortify productive relationships with future major investors, concessionaires, and key suppliers. - Strategise and enhance customer service procedures to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
Brand & Development Manager
Montreux Jazz International - EuropeAlimentos & Bebidas Otrosseptiembre 2017 - diciembre 2018 · 1 año y 4 meses
- Reported to COO, while administering corporate branding and world-wide development processes. - Developed and implemented highly effective marketing strategies to increase brand awareness. - Utilised company’s original concept and product vision to re-build brand identity. - Established and maintained long-term relationships with partners and vendors. - Led and streamlined overall aspects of project management for opening ceremonies.
F&B & Environment Sustainability Manager
Montreux Jazz Festival - Montreux, SwitzerlandAlimentos & Bebidas Otrosabril 2015 - diciembre 2018 · 3 años y 9 meses
• Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer • Managing a team of 1 assistant F&B manager, 50 bar managers, 200 bartenders, 2 restaurant managers, 2 chefs and over 300 staff members • Organizing training sessions for bar managers involving various external speakers • Holding daily briefings with the outlet managers • Using guest recognition system for our VIPs to deliver exceptional service • Managing the stocks and cost of goods with the Purchasing Manager • Extensive usage of excel for cost controlling, P&L and income statement • Developing new F&B concepts based on current industry trends and visitors' demands • Working with designers and architects on new bars and restaurants concepts • Crafting & updating contracts for multiple suppliers & partners
F&B Management Training
Sofitel New York - New York, NY, United StatesAlimentos & Bebidas Otrosseptiembre 2014 - marzo 2015 · 7 meses
• Managed all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards • Ensured that all the F&B sections are organized, performed their duties and maintained their areas and equipment in a manner in compliance with the company policy and instructions as directed by the Hotel Manager. • Responsible for the overall implements, consumptions of all F&B policies and procedures pertain to employees, work manuals, sanitation requirements, consumptions, costs, qualities, menus, special parties and others. • Maintained effective cost control in all areas of the F&B department. Control of all requisitions and purchase requests. • Preserved excellent levels of internal and external customer service, identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns • Union experience, multi cultural environment.
F&B Assistant Manager (Internship)
Montreux Jazz Festival - Montreux, SwitzerlandAlimentos & Bebidas Otrosfebrero 2014 - agosto 2014 · 7 meses
• Created, designed and implemented the Festival's restaurant « Le Trio »; Recruited all service and kitchen team (12); Followed up every day with the restaurant manager about previous service, costs and incomes. • Designed 32 Bars and created bar menus for each bars in accordance with different sponsors obligations. • Assisted F&B Coordinator to recruit and supervise 44 bar managers and 180 bartenders. • Selected 20 Food Stands and ensured that hygiene’s rules and Festival’s expectations were met. • Organized, coordinated and executed sponsor's private parties.
Four Seasons Bora Bora - Paris, FranceAlimentos & Bebidas serviciofebrero 2013 - agosto 2013 · 7 meses
• Internship in Bora Bora, French Polynesia • Waiter (1st month), Head-waiter (2nd & 3rd months), Supervisor • Followed and maintained high standard of service and dealt with high expectations’ guests. • Assisted and replaced the F&B Manager to supervise the Fine Dining restaurant • Created and organized "Wine & Dine" Dinner concept (50/60 people). • Organized, coordinated and executed weddings (10-20 people).
Brasserie Les Ténors - Toulouse, FranceAlimentos & Bebidas servicioseptiembre 2011 - junio 2012 · 10 meses
Restaurant L'Envol - Toulouse, FranceAlimentos & Bebidas serviciojunio 2011 - septiembre 2011 · 4 meses
Restaurant L'Envol - Toulouse, FranceAlimentos & Bebidas serviciojunio 2010 - septiembre 2010 · 4 meses
Certificate Business Finance
IMD - Lausanne, Switzerlandjunio 2019 - julio 2019
Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management
EHL - Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne - Lausanne, Switzerlandseptiembre 2012 - agosto 2014
Bachelor in buisness Law
Université Toulouse 1 - Toulouse, Franceseptiembre 2009 - junio 2012
Lycée Pierre de Fermat - Toulouse, Franceseptiembre 2006 - junio 2009
Speciality : Economic and Social
Nativo o fluido
Nativo o fluido
Fecha de nacimiento
August 10th 1991
- • Advanced Technology Implementation
- " Budget Administration & Management
- • Business Development & Growth Strategies
- • Continuous Process Improvement
- Contract Development / Negotiations
- • Cost Containment & Reduction
- • Financial Forecasting & Management
- Food&Beverage; Operations
- • Hotel & Restaurant Management
- • Profit & Revenue Maximisation
- • Resource Allocation & Optimisation
- Staff Training and Leadership
- • Strategic Operations & Event Management
- world class guest relations