Descripción de empleo
Audio visual Supervisor:
- operate, maintain and repair equipment used to enhance live events, such as microphones, video recorders, projectors, lighting and sound mixing equipment.
- record meetings and presentations with video cameras.
- operate spotlights, adjust amplifiers.
- coordinate graphics used in displays and provide technical support for teleconferences, webinars and distance-learning classes.
- Technicians may also edit, copy and store videotapes and DVDs, track inventory of equipment and order supplies.
Your team and working environment:
• Working a fast paced team environment
• Shifts will be during the day, evening and weekend
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Why work for Accor?
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS