- Exceeds guest expectations in accordance with the hotel service standards.
- Reviews expenses, anticipate and forecast labor cost based on volume of business in order to meet profit plan.
- Ensure that banquet function rooms, service and kitchen areas are clean, properly set-up, sufficiently supplied and equipped.
- Graduate of a degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management or any related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years banquet operations, promotions and services experience in a luxury hotel.
- Extensive knowledge in reports generation and in profit and loss.
- Effective leadership and communication skills to motivate and drive team members.
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
Ability to contribute to the local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.