Descripción de empleo
As Director, Rooms, the strategic support and leadership you provide to your teams will ensure exceptional service standards, maximized operating results and memorable guest experiences.
What you will be doing:
· Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operations of Front Office, Guest Services and Housekeeping ensuring all service standards are followed
- Lead and support all areas in the achievement of their financial and operational targets
- Control all purchases for the department, consistently aware of quality and cost.
- Ensure exceptional service for all guests, carrying out highest standards in all the departments of Rooms Division.
- Implement guest experience programs with a focus on continuous improvement, efficiency, profitability and service levels.
Experience in the position
Experience managing multidisciplinary teams
Passion for service
Previous experience in a senior leadership role required
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Highly responsible & reliable
Adaptability to new environments
Bilingual in English and Spanish
Teamwork, business vision, attention to details, service attitude, decision making.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/