We are looking to recruit a Day and Night Multi Skilled Team Member to join our Front Office Team. You should possess excellent communication skills, with a good command of spoken German. The role will involve welcoming our guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner, assisting with many and varied guest requirements from check-in to check-out, ensuring excellent guest service at all times. You will have a friendly and polite manner and you will be expected to care for all our customers in a helpful, professional and efficient way.
- Ensure bookings are taken in a timely, accurate and professional manner;
- Manage all guest queries in a professional and courteous manner;
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling;
- Ensure all banking and cash handling procedures are followed;
- Ensure guests are looked after when they enter the hotel;
- Works with other departments on a regular basis to ensure guest satisfaction;
- Is knowledgeable about all areas of the hotel;
- Working environment kept clean, tidy and safe at all times in line with Health and Safety legislation;
- Other duties as assigned.
As a Receptionist, you will work shifts, any 5 days out of 7. Applicants must be able to work both individually and in a team.Work Experience
- Previous experience working within a Reception environment preferred;
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset;
- Skills and Knowledge;
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing);
- Pro-active and reliable;
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Discount card to be used in Accor hotels worldwide (Heartist Card);
- Meals while on duty;
- Career growth;
- Employee Advisory Service.