Sobre el trabajo
Novotel Sharjah Expo Center, the first-established Novotel hotel in the city, is located next to Sharjah Expo Centre, close to Dubai, with convenient access to Sharjah's major business & leisure hubs. The wide choice of rooms, with a panoramic view of Mamzar Lagoon, offers each guest the freedom to experience their stay to the maximum. The hotel offers two great restaurants, including Tahi Arabic restaurant.
Responsible for the production, preparation and presentation of all food items. To function as the Production Manager for the Food & Beverage Department, to ensure the various outlets and banquets operate successfully and are individually profitable in accordance with the standard of the hotel using an efficient and modern style of kitchen management in all its section. He / She will directly be reporting to the General Manager.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to work with multinational colleague
- Be part of global community in hospitality industry
- The opportunity to develop your career and grow with endless opportunities.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To supervise the function of all kitchen talents, facilities and costs, hence contributes to maximizing the overall Food & Beverage department profit.
- To co-ordinate an effective and efficient Payroll Management / Resource allocation by establishing a flexible work force throughout the Division, based on the principles of multi-skilling and multi-tasking.
- To monitor all costs and recommend measures to control them.
- To monitor service and Food & Beverage standards in all outlets and banquets. To work with the F&B Manager to take corrective action where necessary.
- To establish and implement and control performance standards for the Stewarding in Kitchens, Restaurants so as to achieve the highest possible hygiene standards, minimize Operating Equipment breakage and streamlined and efficient resource and equipment flows.
- To be responsible for the food hygiene and safety of the kitchen as a whole.
- Ensures that health, hygiene and safety regulations are complied with and applied in the department in compliance with HACCP standards and procedures
- To act as the HACCP Team Leader.
- To implement and closely monitor HACCP policies and procedures in the hotels in coordination with the Hygiene Officer.
- Along with the Hygiene Officer, to represent the hotels in all HACCP related outside trainings.
- Directly in charge of the Stewarding section.
Your experience and skills include:
- Arabic / Oriental Cuisine Knowledge is required
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Hotel Management degree
- Minimum of 4 years in a similar capacity with proven record
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Your team and working environment:
- Novotel Sharjah Expo Center enjoys an excellent location, just off Dubai border, with only 15 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport, 20 minutes from Sharjah International Airport and just a few minutes' drive from all the leisure locations.
We have an excellent team with diverse background, education and skills making it a comfortable working environment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Departamento: Alimentos & Bebidas cocina
A tiempo completo, Indefinido
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible
Fecha limite de comienzo: