Fairmont Amman is offering a career opportunity for an energetic and experienced Female Bartender
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Assist guests regarding all beverage menu items in an informative and helpful way.
- Mix drinks and control the beverage stock as per guidelines.
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions.
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods.
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage.
- Takes orders, serves guests and handles cash operations.
- May have to serve guests located outside the bar, maintains excellent relations with colleagues, particularly with departments close to the bar (restaurant, lobby etc).
- Ensures equipment remains in good condition.
- Helps manage stocks and inventories.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous bartending experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of all beverage products.
- Previous point of sale system experience an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift.
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting.