Global Educational Concepts
Mantra on Kent offers contemporary, stylish Sydney accommodation, dining and conferencing centre in the heart of the CBD. Less than a kilometre from the city's iconic tourist and business destinations, this will be a fantastic experience and convenient location for all guests! With an enthusiastic team, Mantra on Kent provides fantastic guest service and you’ll be in the perfect base for business travellers, couples and families to explore the sights and sounds of Sydney.
We are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for service to join our dedicated Front Office Team as a Front Office Manager.
As our next Front Office Manager reporting directly to the General Manager, you will:
• Lead the Front Office Team to deliver an incomparable service experience
• Drive guest service initiatives throughout a diverse Front Office Team
• Empower them to always go the extra mile for our guests
• Coach and mentor Guest Service Agents to grow their career, whilst capitalising on networking and learning opportunities for your own career growth and development
What we are looking for:
• A driven problem solver with a creative approach to delivering the ultimate 5-star guest experience
• Someone with a genuine personable service style that always blows our guests away
• Someone with have Office Management experience in a similar role is ideal
• A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work a flexible 7-day roster
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia – from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Mantra on Kent is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.
A tiempo completo, Indefinido
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible
Fecha limite de comienzo: