Descripción de empleo
Rules & Regs Bar - Host
Join the Rules & Regs Bar and Pool team at Fairmont Austin as a Host/Hostess. Rules & Regs is an indoor/outdoor bar located on the rooftop of the 7th floor of Fairmont Austin, with panoramic views of Lady Bird Lake and the Austin skyline. This refreshing respite is open 7 days a week, offering light fare throughout the day, accompanied by a signature list of unique cocktails hand-crafted by friendly mixologists. Rules & Regs is a haven for those looking for serious relaxation, or a seriously good drink. An unapologetically bold attitude makes this casual-cool bar the “it spot” of the hotel, drawing a hip crowd of local and visiting young professionals who like to make and break their own rules. From day to night, Rules & Regs is the ideal place to socialize, lounge and experience hosted events from pop-ups to live music.
What is in it for you:
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401k
- Complimentary shift meal
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer a professional and friendly greeting, and provide engaging service
- Assist guests regarding food and beverage menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous service experience an asset
- Previous Point of Sale System experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, and ramps
Your team and working environment:
Austin's newest luxury property, Fairmont Austin offers 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with over 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most innovative and passionate hotel teams in one of the fastest growing markets in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS