West Hollywood, CA, United States
- Reporting to Front office Manager,the Hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing a hospitable and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with our hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
1. To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure an exceptional customer service experience.
2. To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
3. To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
4. To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
5. To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
6. To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
7. To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
8. To administer all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately.
9. To ensure that all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently.
10. To keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
A tiempo completo, Indefinido
Fecha de inicio:
Fecha limite de comienzo: