Inspired by and dedicated to Australian contemporary artists, Art Series Hotels offers a hotel experience a little extraordinary.
Stretch your imagination at The Adnate, a captivating canvas amidst a vibrant scene. Inspired by globally acclaimed Australian street artist, Matt Adnate, the hotel’s west-facing wall features one of the world’s largest ‘mega murals’ – a monumental artwork spanning 27 storeys, and the largest ever painted by Adnate.
Colourful and soulful, the 250-room hotel is a gallery of welcome hospitality and discovery, with city views, an outdoor pool, restaurant, bar, gym and a state-of-the-art function room. Two original murals and 650 giclée prints of Adnate’s most-recognised works weave throughout, while our complimentary art tours, in-room art channels and art libraries provide the perfect opportunity to broaden your creative horizons.
A bold statement from the street up, The Adnate is escapism on a panoramic scale. Short or long stay, you’re sure to leave inspired.
Do you enjoy working in a fast passed role and the buzz of a kitchen environment? Join the team as our next Kitchen Hand.
As our next Kitchen Hand, you will:
• By responsible for hygienically cleaning crockery, cutlery, glassware and other kitchen equipment using both commercial dishwashers and by hand
• Perform a variety of essential kitchen duties such as carrying out rubbish removal, sweeping and mopping of kitchen floors to ensure ongoing cleanliness & kitchen hygiene
• Provide support to our kitchen team, duties may include but are not limited to basic food preparation; grating, peeling, chopping, preparing batters, garnishes and seasonings
What we are looking for:
• A person looking for the opportunity to build up their hospitality career within a stable, secure and reputable organisation
• Someone with an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude, who works hard with purpose and energy
• Consistent delivery of the highest quality output with 100% effort every time
• A person who thrives working in a diverse team and a fast-paced environment
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. The Adnate is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.
A tiempo completo, Indefinido
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible
Fecha limite de comienzo: