Descripción de empleo
Night Shift Attendant
As a Night Shift Attendant, you have to carrying out allocated cleaning duties, achieving established standards of cleanliness and presentation to meet guest’s expectations in regard to the cleanliness of the room areas and non-room areas, public areas and standards for back of house areas. The role involves looking after our guests overnight assisting with lobby services, security, room deliveries, and cleaning.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Director of Housekeeping, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently prepare each guest room for turndown service and ensure service standards are followed.
- Replenishing supplies and guest amenities.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to communicate fluently with our guests.
- Previous Customer Service experience an asset.
- Ability to follow instruction and clean quickly and thoroughly.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably including 5-star experience.
- High level of physical fitness. This role has physical demands of lifting and carrying and being on your feet for the entirety of the shift.
- Understanding of the needs and expectations of luxury guests.
- A professional and friendly can-do attitude, with fantastic interpersonal skills to easily build connection with both guests and colleagues.
- Reliable and punctual with a high attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile, ability to work well without much supervision.
- Flexibility to work varying shifts (day/night) including weekends and public holidays.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the public area, including F&B outlets, lobby area.
- Assisting the Night Manager in ensuring the safety and security of the hotel guest and their property whilst staying at the hotel.
- Preparing the in-room dining during overnight and delivering the food to the guests in the required timeframe.
- Clean and service allocated rooms to Sofitel reference standards.
- Assist with regular equipment stocktaking.
- Assist guests with any requests for information or service they require.
- Ensure high standards of property presentation, hygiene and cleanliness.
- Assist with the provision and removal of rollaway beds and cots.
Your team and working environment:
• Working a fast-paced team environment.
• Shifts will be during the day, evening, and weekend.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Why work for Accor?
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS