Atlantis The Royal
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
• Vocational certificate or diploma in F&B, or bar work and/or anyone eager to work in the sector regardless of their educational background, pending validation of their skills and motivation
• Languages: fluent in the national language, business English and a 3rd language would be a plus.
• To ensure guest satisfaction by providing excellent food and beverage service, in a friendly, competent and professional manner. Promoting a fun work environment and being a team player.
• Guest oriented, service minded and attention to quality
• Sales acumen
• Good presentation
• Thorough and organized approach
• Menu and Beverage product knowledge to be understanding how to serve or how to prepare
• Attractive starting salary
• Work hard 5 days, play harder 2 days
• Every day gain exceptional experiences
• Enjoy Accor privileges and benefits
• Feel great working with an upscale resort
• Housing and transportation are provided
• Great opportunities for growth
A tiempo completo, Indefinido
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible
Fecha limite de comienzo: