Descripción de empleo
We are now seeking to recruit a Reservations Manager. You will join and become the leader of a very busy and fast-paced team.
Pullman London St Pancras invites you to be a part of a contemporary luxury hotel where creativity knows no boundaries. The successful applicant will be highly organised, proactive and driven.
We offer you:
· A great opportunity to manage a team of four staff within a busy reservations department.
· A competitive salary and an annual bonus,
· Great benefits including meals on duty and discounts in AccorHotels properties worldwide.
· Excellent training and development opportunities.
You must have previous Reservations experience in a hotel:
· Work closely with the Revenue Manager and Operations Manager in order to maximise revenue through managing all aspects of pricing, management of room inventory, acceptance/denial of bookings.
· Together with the reservations team, ensures a smooth operation to contribute in achieving the highest possible TREVPAR figures and achieving Hotel budget.
· Have the ability to convert enquiries and site visits into confirmed business.
· Responsible for reviewing and validating Hotel commission claims, with assistance of Credit Controller.
· Have previous experience of managing and coaching the reservations team in line with the brand's philosophy, in order to provide personalised high quality guest services.
· Effectively train and develop your team on all aspects of reservations including group and individual bookings.
· Ensure all departmental procedures are executed to the highest standards of guest satisfaction in line with brand standards, and quality requirements.
Key Skills and Behaviours required:
- Strong leader
- Professional and committed
- Driven towards maximising sales and meeting departmental budgets
- Organisation and time management skills
- Strong Communication skills both written and verbal
- Efficient in using Microsoft office and systems
- Administration and problem solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Customer focused
- Use of OPERA system
· ANNUAL BONUS
· Free access to hotel Gym
· Uniform provided and dry cleaned by the company
· 3 complimentary weekends per year
· Europcar discounted Car hire
· Employee discount and Friends and Family rates for hotel rooms within UK and worldwide
· Healthcare Scheme
· Merlin Entertainment discounts
· Employee Assistance program
· Fitness First & Nuffield gym discounts
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Up to 33 days of annual leave per annum
· Meals on duty
· Excellent training and development opportunities
Annual salary of £30,000 plus 20% annual bonus