Descripción de empleo
The Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is looking for an energetic and motivated Sales Team Coordinator who is looking for a great opportunity that will foster growth within their hospitality career! You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Strong growth opportunities
- Accor is a company that thrives on Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Career Development
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
- Assist the Sales, Catering, Conference Services, and Marketing/PR managers with various tasks
- Check rooms prior to site inspections/media visits arrival + prepare amenities/cards for VIP arrivals
- Serve as the on the floor contact to assist with filmings/photoshoots
- Assist with collaterals creation & printing: menus, flyers, etc
- Assist with the Sales Turnover Process
- Process and distribute contract turnovers and Banquet Event Orders
- Complete Sales & Catering Lead Tracker & Lead Log
- Assist with the servicing of helipad and photoshoot events
- Create various sales reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Put together breakfast vouchers for tour groups
- Create gift certificates
- Handle office supply orders
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer software
Your team and working environment:
- Our Sales & Catering team is comprised of members with a true passion and love for hospitality. We are a group of highly-motivated and enthusiastic individuals that are focused on bringing business and the excitement of our hotel back to pre-COVID times! Our team thrives on creativity, dedication, and having FUN!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS