Descripción de empleo
As a Personal Assistant you are responsible to provide a full range of administrative support activities for the Manager on a timely basis, thriving for the highest possible standards at all times while working , whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Manage the Manager’s schedule and maintain total confidentiality with regards to all matters pertaining
• Liaise the various administrative issues and on going projects being handled by the Manager
• Responsible for typing all correspondence relating to the Manager’s instructions
• Prioritize and perform accordingly to ensure that the Manager’s requirements and urgent correspondence is handled with speed and efficiency
• Keep calendar constantly updated to facilitate appointment and meeting schedules
• Maintain a systematic and organized filing system and regularly check, update and reorganize cabinets when required
• Attend meetings, record, write and distribute the minutes and follow up on action items
Al Bandar Rotana & Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana
Situated on the north shore of Dubai Creek, the thriving waterway that runs through the heart of the city, Al Bandar Rotana & Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana is a five-star hotel & hotel apartments with a prime waterfront outlook. Located on Baniyas Road in one of Dubai’s most prominent business districts, the waterside hotel is just a few minutes by road from the world’s busiest airport, Dubai International, as well as the Dubai World Trade Centre and the Diplomatic District. Major tourism attractions are on the doorstep for this 5 star hotel, from mega malls to world-famous souks. The new Al Seef destination is rooted in Dubai’s culture and heritage, with a charming atmosphere that fuses the heritage and modernity of the Emirate. The design-led Rise Dubai Creek Harbour development is also a short drive away from our luxury hotel, home to live music, DJ sets, movie screenings and unusual casual dining concepts.
This modern, architecturally-striking property, features 190 uniquely-designed luxury hotel rooms and suites & 80 hotel apartments. Spacious, luxurious and featuring the latest amenities, options range from standard rooms to suites, ideal for both business and leisure travellers and families visiting Dubai. Al Bandar Rotana also offers Club Rotana rooms with additional benefits including an Executive Lounge and personalised services.
Guests are spoiled for choice with five dining options to suit every taste and occasion during their stay in Dubai. From seasonal authentic food at Gusto Italian Restaurant to Morgan’s Bar & Restaurant, the only gastropub in Dubai Creek, you are in for a real treat. For casual meals, all-day dining restaurant Salt & Pepper is just the ticket, while Vanilla Lobby Lounge is the place to enjoy tea, coffee and snacks. All outlets are complemented with a terrace overlooking stunning views of the Creek and Dubai’s skyline. Refreshing drinks and snacks can be savoured at The Deck Pool Lounge, while in-room dining is available around the clock.
Your meeting and event needs are well looked after too with six fully-equipped venues which are flooded with natural daylight and offer flexible set-up options to accommodate all requirements and occasions. Take care of your body and mind during your stay in Dubai at the Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club featuring a modern gym with cardiovascular and free-weight training areas, as well as a swimming pool and sauna, steam and massage rooms.
Otros empleos sugeridos
- Waiter/WaitressDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Housekeeping AttendantDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Minibar AttendantDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Housekeeping Order TakerDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Bartender/ BartendressDubai, United Arab Emirates