Descripción de empleo
A stellar top #15 of the world's best restaurants resides in Chicago who is seeking a polished and professional Food and Beverage J1 candidate to enhance their skill set and expand their palate.
Please bring your own black pants, black polish-able shoes and a black shirt for your uniform. The employer will provide an apron.
A complimentary meal is offered per shift worked.
Average hours trained will be 40-50 hours. Any hours over 40 will be paid at $27.00 per hour. No tips are received from the guests.
You will accrue up to 40 hours of Personal Time off during your 1 year of training.
No housing is offered, you must secure before your arrival.
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Otros empleos sugeridos
Conoce a nuestro equipo
- Gains hands on hotline experience at this top golf resort!Arizona, United States
- Become a Chef de partie at this unique desert golf resort!Arizona, United States
- Train under a French Master Chef at this golf resort !Arizona, United States
- Authentic and unique French Master Chef is ready to welcome you!Arizona, United States
- Beautiful Scottsdale Golf resort is seeking passionate cook!Arizona, United States