- Act as a brand ambassador for Almanac Barcelona and maintain the integrity of the brand standards, image and objectives.
- Oversee the production of existing and new collateral in accordance with brand guidelines, as well as inventory and stock control of the same.
- Work in liaison with the F&B teams, Sales and Marketing Director, Marketing and PR Executive and PR agencies.
- Assist in the organization of special PR events, cultural and creative initiatives, sponsorships and collaborations for Almanac Barcelona.
- Assist in the creation of content for our omnichannel communication strategy: social media, websites, OTA's blogs, newsletter, print.
- Work together with Sales and Revenue teams to implement packages, promotions and actions to increase revenue.
- Assist in community management and online reputation monitoring.
- Collaborates with marketing and PR department in implementing communication strategies and creative concepts for brand communication.
- Ensures image, look and feel are in line with brand standards.
- Executes daily administration tasks: PO creation, keeping budget expenses up to date, benchmarking, etc.
- Meals during shift
- Free laundry service
- Access to employee discount rates
- Currently enrolled in a program in Business, Digital Marketing, Design, or similar.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Catalan and other languages are a plus.
- Well-developed customer service approach with excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Writing skills, including perfect spelling and grammar.
- Design skills (Microsoft Office and Canva, Adobe Suite is a plus).
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders (internal and external).
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, good memory and ability to multi-task.
- Passion and dedication to marketing and communications with a great attitude that embraces a positive work culture.
- A creative mind is a plus.
Idiomas requeridos: Español e Inglés. Catalán es un plus
Awaken your senses to a new kind of hospitality experience and unlock the essence of Almanac Hotels.
Almanac Barcelona is a 5* Luxury Hotel located on Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 619-621, the hotel features 91 luxurious accommodations. In a prime location, the hotel is steps from Paseo de Gracia, where guests can find stylish shopping, restaurants, bars and museums.
A new luxury hospitality taste maker, Almanac Hotels is developing iconic hotels in landmark locations. Their mission is to enhance the guest experience through the elements of travel that make up an entire journey: Scent, Taste, Light and Touch. When all those things come together in an exciting way, your heart may skip a Beat or it may beat faster – in either case you will know they got it right.