Descripción de empleo
As an Assistant Director of Food & Beverage / Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, you are responsible to assist the Director of Food & Beverage / Food & Beverage Manager for the short and long term planning and the management of the food & beverage operations in the front and heart of house to achieve customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Monitor guest feedback in relation to service, products and promotions and review according with the Director of Food & Beverage / Food & Beverage Manager
• Oversee all the training activities of the Food & Beverage Department in conjunction with the Employee Development Department
• Review and control the weekly payroll and overtime sheets for all the Food & Beverage outlets and monitor according to the budgets established
• Consult all outlet managers on operating requirements and quality standards
• Be proactive during service peak times maintaining a highly visible profile in outlets
• Confer with the Director of Food & Beverage / Food & Beverage Manager on reports, forecasts, budget, marketing plan, festivals and special promotions
• Keep abreast of competitive trends, new products and the legislation requirements
You should be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role. You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid food & beverage background and the passion for quality and excellence. You will be creative and eager to share your desire to achieve highest quality service standards with guests and team members and you should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
Amwaj Rotana, Jumeirah Beach
Located by the beach on Dubai’s glamorous and cosmopolitan leisure and retail promenade, The Walk, Amwaj Rotana is one of the finest five-star luxury hotels in the Marina district. With popular attractions right on its doorstep, from the famous Jumeirah Beach and bustling Beach Mall with its children’s waterpark, to Bluewaters Island, home to the world’s tallest Ferris Wheel, Ain Dubai, it is a convenient and luxurious destination for business and leisure travellers. Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International are both a 25-minute drive from the property.
Enjoy the sophistication and space of our 301 elegantly-furnished rooms and suites, all featuring private balconies with stunning views of Jumeirah Beach, the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah, plus complimentary Wi-Fi. Upgrade to our bespoke Club Rotana rooms and make the most of our hotel-within-a-hotel concept offering exclusive benefits and privileges, including lounge access.
Experience our award-winning food and beverage venues including the world-famous Benihana Restaurant, serving delicious American-Japanese Teppanyaki; JB’s Gastropub, with a menu inspired by British and American pub favourites; the chic Rosso Restaurant and Bar offering authentic Italian flair; and our all-day dining venue, Horizon, showcasing the world’s most popular cuisines. For a casual get together with friends, try the funky Arabesque Fumo Lounge by Rosso; sip a relaxing drink by the pool at the Sundeck Pool Bar; or enjoy a quick bite and coffee or freshly-squeezed juice at the Atrium Lobby Lounge. For business meetings or events with distinction, choose from three conference rooms and the world-class Sadaf Ballroom, all equipped with state-of-the-art technologies.
Keep in shape or take time to relax at the Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club with outdoor swimming pools and a sun terrace, a fully-equipped fitness centre, a Jacuzzi, steam and sauna rooms and beautiful Jumeirah coastline views as a backdrop. For guests travelling with young children our Flipper’s Kids Club offers a range of fun, supervised activities to keep your little ones busy.
Otros empleos sugeridos
- Cost AccountantDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Outlet CashierDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Specialty Outlet Chef - ItalianDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Host/HostessDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Accounts PayableDubai, United Arab Emirates