Descripción de empleo
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Guest Service Agent you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
• Give a warm welcome and check in guests taking into account the established SOPs
• Check out of departing guest in accordance with the established standards
• Sell rooms to walk-in guests and be responsible for all pro-active and day-to-day facilities issues
• Responsible for cash inventory, cashing cheques and bills of exchange in foreign currencies for hotel guest in accordance with the credit policy
• Corporate with colleagues from all departments, in particular Housekeeping, Finance and Reservation
• Ensure that the Guest Service Desk is manned, operationally prepared and stocked at all times in order to be available for guests as a point of contact
• Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
• Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies and procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job
Arjaan by Rotana Dubai Media City
Located in the heart of Dubai Media City, the 4 star Arjaan by Rotana Dubai Media City features modern style luxurious home away from home comforts with world-class hospitality services; part of a multi-functional complex that includes an upscale office tower, a courtyard and souk. Arjaan by Rotana Dubai Media City is ideally located 15 km from Dubai International Financial City and 25 km from Dubai International Airport and a few steps away from the Dubai tram connecting to other parts of the city. Other attractions in the vicinity include the city’s major shopping malls, golf clubs, the famous JBR district and Dubai Marina.
Arjaan by Rotana – Dubai has 242 tastefully furnished hotel rooms, suites, studios and fully furnished Apartments.
We cater to all your Business, Leisure, Family and Long-term requirements. Our 4 star hotel rooms, suites and studios are perfect for business and relaxing family getaway. Private temperature controlled plunge pool in one of our 18 Premium Suites, Studios or Apartments.
The one, two and three bedrooms, suites and apartments will offer our guests home away from home feel as they are fully equipped for long term needs in Dubai.
Dining options include 24hrs room service, Veranda pool-side snack bar, Cilantro Restaurant and Café. Arjaan by Rotana Dubai Media City also has 6 fully equipped meeting rooms with the latest audio-visual equipment and wireless connection that are set to suit everybody's business needs.
State-of-the-art Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club, as well as a temperature controlled swimming pool for adults and children.
Otros empleos sugeridos
- Sales Executive (Arabic Speaker)Dubai, United Arab Emirates