Sobre el trabajo
• Check guest reservation book and track occupancy chart for space;
• Greet guests as they arrive in a professional and courteous manner and guide them to tables according their preference;
• Answer telephones according to internal standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service;
• Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems;
• Recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest’s name consistently;
• Inspect and maintain daily menus to ensure quality, condition and appearance while developing a complete working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials;
• Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Meals in our Staff canteen; Uniform and laundry service; Tailored training programs; Company discounts on Armani shops.
- Departamento: Alimentos & Bebidas servicio Azafata/o
• Excellent communication and organization skills;
• Working computer skills and knowledge;
• Able to work calmly & confidently under pressure;
• Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in Europe.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Idiomas requeridos: Inglés e Italiano.
Welcome to Armani Hotel Milano, a five stars luxury hotel inaugurated in 2011 following a collaboration between Giorgio Armani S.p.A., one of the most prestigious fashion brands in the world, and Emaar Properties PJSC, the creator of iconic development projects.
Located in the heart of the famous Milan fashion district of Via Manzoni and Via Montenapoleone, just a few minutes away from the amazing Duomo cathedral and La Scala Theatre, the Armani Hotel Milano, with 95 luxury guestrooms and suites, is the second hotel of the brand Armani Hotels & Resorts after the Armani Hotel Dubai situated in the famous Burj Khalifa.
Armani Hotel Milano is the perfect place for a luxury experience made of comfort, privacy and beauty, in line with the Stay with Armani philosophy, which promises a “home-away-from-home” experience: we welcome every guest as our own, delivering a genuine home approach and a unique lifestyle experience.
A tiempo completo, 6 meses
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible