Descripción de empleo
We are looking for a skilled Events Supervisor to help us create an unforgettable customer experience and keep things in good order. On a daily basis, you will supervise employees during your shift and make sure that they complete their tasks and are motivated to work effectively. Event supervisor tasks include taking care of the set up of the event as well as making sure the event runs smoothly on the day. You will also act as a reference point for employees and customers, ready to fix problems that occasionally arise. Ultimately, you will help maintain our business reputation by ensuring the customers and the event are looked after.
- Ensure the set up for the event is in place ahead of he customer arrival.
- Assign duties to employees and oversee their progress
- Ensure that the customers expectations are met
- Be the point of contact on the day for the main organiser
- Welcome and train new employees
- Provide guidance and feedback to employees when needed
- Handle customer and employee complaints
- Resolve conflicts between employees
- 28 days holiday with increase after 2 years of service
- Incomparable Company benefits: free room nights, free foot care, free trips on the Day Trains
- Beekeeping and Gardening teams
- Food and Beverage discounts
- Meals on duty
- Uniform care
- Many, many more
Otros empleos sugeridos
The Landmark London
Savoy Beach Paestum
Grupo Pulitzer Hoteles
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?