Descripción de empleo
Stunning Californian Hotel searching for culinary talent to join their team! Rotate through all of the kitchen from Gard Manger, Pastry, and Restaurant Chef de Partie! Amazing career opportunity in Sunny California and one of the Bay Area's top culinary destinations. Diners savor both the iconic Golden Gate Bridge views and Chef keen appreciation for the seasons, artfully creating refined cuisine that celebrates its Marin County roots. Top #5 Resort in the USA seeks a dedicated Culinary CDP to train for 12 month with a great team!
You will gain an in depth cross training throughout the kitchen based on availability.
You will need to bring your own knives.
* Uniforms are provided for hourly positions only, however, laundering the garments is the responsibility of the candidate. * Candidates will earn paid time off based on the number of hours worked. (.83 hours per hour worked). This equates to up to 20 days per year. Managers get 5 additional days per year. *The client will provide 14 days of accomodations based on occupancy. You must contact the Director of Human Resources before you book your flight to confirm.
Must have prior luxury experience; highly recommended to buy a car or moped, hard to get around by depending on the bus schedule.
*Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Otros empleos sugeridos
Conoce a nuestro equipo
- Become a FB supervisor in this downtown DC hotel!District of Columbia, United States
- Grow into a Supervisor and get the experience of the DC lifestyle!Maryland, United States
- Restaurant in Napa seeking a talented cook who wants to learn!Calistoga, CA, United States
- Become a Chef de Partie in one of the best restaurants in Napa, CA!Calistoga, CA, United States
- Expand your food and beverage skills training at this Marriott property!Atlanta, GA, United States