Deputy Head of Boutique
Descripción de empleo
The Deputy Head of Boutique plays a pivotal role in the day-to-day management of our boutique. You will lead your team in engaging and delighting our clients by providing personalized services. With your experience in retail, you will drive effective day-to-day operations in the boutique. You will also ensure high image standards in the boutique at all times while being committed to the retail employee’s personal and professional development and growth.
You will be instrumental in supporting the Head of Boutique, to reinforce, communicate and the Chanel Difference on the boutique floor to ensure luxury retail leadership.
Leveraging your unique experiences, Chanel will enable you to:
- Manage and inspire Fashion Advisors by being a role model
- Mentor, coach and actively participate in their professional development
- Set up effective communication channels within the boutique team to foster open communication
- Build a client-centric boutique team that emphasizes on client engagement
You are energized by:
- Taking care of and managing a team
- Translating goals into actions
- Supporting your team members’ personal growth and well-being
- Role modeling high standards in all aspects of client service
What you can bring to the team:
- Proven track record of effectively managing a small team
- A keen eye for details
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- An empathetic and caring role model
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.