Descripción de empleo
We are seeking an exceptional Receptionist to join the Claridge’s team.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for:
- Creating renowned memorable experiences for all our guests.
- Checking our guests in and out, escorting them to their rooms and cross-selling the hotel’s departments. Building rapport with each individual guest, in order to create emotional bonds.
- As part of your daily tasks you will also be required to take reservations and ensure that all instructions are carried out and processed accordingly.
- Handling cash and foreign currency exchange.
Successful candidates for our Receptionist opportunity will:
- Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories.
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
- Have immaculate personal presentation.
- Be able to work in a pressured environment, and consistently reach our high standards.
- Your shift pattern will be approximately three to four months of day shifts and three weeks of night shifts on a rotating basis.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
At the heart of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s luxury hotel is perfectly situated for the West End, stylish shopping districts, leafy Royal parks and thriving business centres.
The glamorous and elegant Claridge's presents sophisticated 5-star luxury in the heart of Mayfair.
Spacious, luxurious, and sumptuously furnished, each room at Claridge’s boasts a luxury marble bathroom and peaceful views of the courtyard. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi via infra-red keyboard from the TV.
The Reading Room serves a contemporary menu in luxury Art Deco surroundings. The stylish, 1930’s themed Fumoir offers unique spirits and ‘30s-inspired cocktails. Claridge’s famous afternoon teas are served in the grand and elegant foyer, with over 50 varieties of tea and delicious, classic pastries.
With its glass columns and juice bar, Claridge’s airy, modern gym is located on the 6th floor, while the luxurious treatment rooms offer relaxing spa and beauty therapies.
Hyde Park is less than a 10-minute walk from Claridge’s, while the famous, bustling shops of Oxford Street and Bond Street are only 3 minutes’ walk away.