Operations Director - National
Sobre el trabajo
What you'll be doing:
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers.
We are looking for a talented Operations Director – to come and join us at Chartwells. As the Operations Director, you will play a key role on the leadership team, bringing to life our shared commitments.
We are looking to recruit an Operations Director who will join us in inspiring our clients, end-consumers and their own operations team to do great things at work. You will report to our Business Director and lead a team of General and Account Managers.
More about the role:
As the Operations Director you will be responsible for multi-site delivery, managing client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance and adherence to company policies. Accurately reviewing business performance and ensuring the delivery of key financial targets. Maintaining and developing contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements captured in the Monthly Reports. You will be working closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of contracts to help drive service excellence.
Who you are:
- Develop and lead your team of General and Account Managers supporting them in development and performance.
- Work closely with the HR team to develop and execute a strong people strategy across your accounts. You will be coaching, PDPS, retention and succession planning.
- Champion the development and execution of a first-rate food
- Resources, people and skills to do so (covering Retail, Healthy Eating and Hospitality)
- Lead quarterly reviews with each of our clients
- Ensure consistency and exceptional service is delivered to our consumers – using coaching, auditing and good performance management.
- Ensure tactical business plans are in place and being followed in all your accounts -including food, sales performance, people and finance.
- Regularly measure and review the performance of your accounts, using our balanced scorecard approach.
Who we are:
- Excellent understanding of Catering Management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery.
- Previous experience in a similar sector
- Experience managing high turnover client business with a mix of cost plus and commercial business. A polished professional with excellent human skills as well as business acumen is a must.
- Strong influencing, coaching and people development skills.
- Tactical planning and delivery skills and experiences.
- Strategy development and delivery.
- Experience of leading and managing large and complex teams over multiple geographical locations to deliver results.
- A self-starter. Excited about food, service and people and has their finger on the pulse of what is current and trending.
- Demonstrated leadership capability.
- Able to build partnership relationships quickly with colleagues and clients.
- Able to drive change with effective project and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, pragmatic and commercial approach
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.