Sobre el trabajo
The Learning & Development Manager oversees corporate learning and development programs for leadership, management and employee performance improvement. Learning & Development Manager ensures that all the generic training needs of all the department
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work.
The primary job responsibilities will be to:
· Facilitates delivery of learning and development programs.
· Administrator of Learning Management system.
· Ensure proper onboarding documentation in place with updated information.
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
· Acts as consultant and assists Department Heads in identifying training needs for their departments after discussion with the Human Resources Manager
Cluster Training Manager & concerned Department Head.
· Develops & implements Departmental Training Systems.
· Prepares the Annual Training Plan and monitors its actualization.
· Coordinates with the Constance Hospitality Training Center on all external training activities.
· Monitors training effectiveness in relation to guest feedback systems, complaint analysis.
· Prepares monthly reports, calendars & briefs Human Resources Manager on its status.
· Assists Department Heads in producing training plans for each department.
· Assists Department Trainers in preparing their training sessions, achieving training objectives and reviews on a monthly basis.
· Maintains standard hotel training equipment & training library of resources.
· Conducts general orientation & develops induction plans for new employees joining the team.
· Conducts & evaluates all on-the-job training.
· Establishes & maintains team member, supervisory and management records of training.
· Participates in developing & implementing various training programs to meet identified needs & ensure guest service quality, profit enhancement & employee security/safety.
· Monitors present & future trends & makes recommendations relating thereto.
· Contributes towards activities related to team member development as directed by the Senior Management from time to time.
· Assists in the implementation at team member level of all the quality concepts introduced at the corporate level.
· Regularly conducts spot checks and implements effective means of measuring, monitoring and evaluating success of training programs.
· Takes full ownership of team members activities and gatherings in close coordination with the HR team.
· Takes the lead in quality and continuous improvement schemes.
· Regularly performs Manager on Duty (MOD) shift as per monthly roster.
· Regularly submits oneself for one-on-one with Human Resources Manager.
· Regularly submits training-related reports and updates to the Human Resources Manager for HOD Meeting.
· Works in collaboration with the Cluster Training Manager for the Training Needs Analysis of the company
· Assist in the delivery of Train the Trainer certification.
· Performs any other duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.