Descripción de empleo
To lead the Front of House operation on a nightly basis in order to provide an exceptional guest experience, from arrival through to departure.
Anticipating guests needs in an intuitive manner and ensuring a seamless service is delivered at all times.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
Duty Manager responsibilities – to oversee the nightly running of Front of House in order to ensure a smooth operation in all Front of House areas and ensuring guests receive seamless experiences.
Ultimately responsible for the provision of a seamless guest experience.
Offer support and guidance to the team in order to ensure all team members work as one team to produce an intuitive and seamless service delivery according to all CP standards.
Handle and oversee complaints ensuring appropriate action is taken to resolve these and ensure customer satisfaction. Log all incidents and follow up with the General Manager and the guest.
Ensure a lobby presence at all times especially peak times. Greeting and meeting with guests. Ensuring all VIP Guests are met.
High engagement with guests throughout their stay to make them feel at home and create the warmth of Coworth Park. In addition promoting hotel services and facilities.
Responsible for the training and performance of the team, ensuring this is carried out and monitored on a daily basis.
Daily reporting – nightly reports
Run end of day using the hotels operating system
Create daily briefing sheet
Send out report pack to HOD’s
To coordinate with all hotel departments by anticipating and communicating guests needs.
Daily Inspection of Front of House/ Back Office areas and guest rooms.
Following up on guest complaints and queries from the day
Live our values on a daily basis through being a Coworth Park brand ambassador
Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations
Ensure job required certificates are kept up to date
Along with your main duties you may be asked to complete other tasks as and when necessary and reasonably required
You may on occasion be required to adjust your hours of work to cover the hotel needs
5 star experience
Previous Duty Manager experience
Computer Management system
Good written and spoken English
Opera Knowledge is desirable
Full and Clean Driving Licence
- Tipo de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Sunninghill, United Kingdom
- Responsable Relación Clientes
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato
- Otros beneficios
- Benefit Package Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered Team members' awards and incentives schemes Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement Life assurance cover for all team members Uniform laundered complimentary Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants Complimentary Internet at allocated computers in team areas Interest free Season Ticket Loan / Cycle to work scheme Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics Complimentary Eye Test for VDU users
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.
Otros empleos sugeridos
- Director of Guest RelationsEngland, United Kingdom
- Assistant Head DoorpersonVirginia Water, Royaume-Uni
- Breakfast ChefVirginia Water, United Kingdom
- Pastry Sous ChefVirginia Water, United Kingdom
- Guest Service ManagerVirginia Water, United Kingdom