Cubitt House, We are 9 public houses with destination dining rooms in Belgravia, Chelsea, Marylebone, Mayfair and Notting Hill. We have 14 boutique hotel rooms in 3 of our pubs. We are growing and will be opening our 10th site early 2023.
We offer opportunities to develop your skills and experience whether in new openings or in our established places. Our General Managers come from the finest restaurants and pubs in the country and their empathetic and nurturing style defines our company. Our General Managers come from the finest restaurants and pubs in the country and their empathetic and nurturing style defines our company.
We are growing and will be opening our a new Pub with more to follow in 2023. We offer opportunities to develop your skills and experience whether in new openings or in our established places.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant General Manager to join the team: someone who will not only share our passion for the products but be enthusiastic, work in a team and above all, have fun while doing it all. A desire to deliver the absolute best experience for our guests is our calling.
Proper pub food is at the heart, ingredients seasonally and locally sourced, sustainably produced and supplied by the best from farm to fork, via a kitchen that’s fired by passion. Dishes and drinks expertly crafted, service delivered with passion, pride and a smile to satisfy appetite and elevate the spirit.
Why you would want to work as an Assistant General Manager for Cubitt House:
- A focus on fresh seasonal, regional and sustainable ingredients.
- Many opportunities for career development and progression.
- Structured training plans for each role, monitored and supported by in house trainers.
- Paid training courses (both in and out of house) and trips to our suppliers including some overseas.
- Pension Scheme.
- Access to Wagestream.
- Workplace Nursery Scheme.
- 50% Discount policy when dining in our restaurants.
- Free Perkbox membership with over 300 discounts including – Apple, Cineworld, Café Nero, National Express etc.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Length of service awards, ranging from 1 year to 5+ year rewards and more!
The successful Assistant General Manager candidate will:
- Have the ability to adapt, change and learn on the job.
- Have an enthusiastic and energetic approach to the role they have applied for.
- Show a passionate desire to delight our guests.
- A curiosity to learn and grow within your role.
- Enjoy working in a busy environment
- Have excellent communication skills, and a positive attitude.
- Show initiative to take on new challenges and solve problems as they arise.
- Be happy to work as part of a team, whilst being able to work independently when required.
- Have or be getting a NI number and proof of their eligibility to work within the UK.
Required skills: Fast-Paced Experience, Team management , enthusiasm, Training and Coaching of Team, Rota Planning, Leadership and Mentoring