Descripción de empleo
Are you looking for a sales role with a truly global, entrepreneurial company that will develop, challenge, and inspires you? Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Senior Student Recruitment Manager to join our dynamic sales team. Hult's Luzern Team is committed to taking Hult’s sales and marketing activities to new levels, and as a member of this team, you will play a key role in this and be rewarded for your drive, innovative ideas, and results based on a very clear set of KPIs.
- Definition and implementation of a go-to-market strategy to recruit internationally-minded, high-quality students for our programs in London, Shanghai, Dubai, Boston, San Francisco and New York from our office in Luzern
- Representing the school at various fairs, conferences, and events and hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities in Germany/Italy/Russia/Eastern Europe
- Advising prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment & admission process
- Engage and nurture relationships from initial student contact through them arriving in class
- Executing a State of the Art customer service approach
Working collaboratively with the Regional Marketing Team in the development of marketing strategies (paid search, email campaigns, and social media activities)
- A Post Graduate degree
- 2+ years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a respected company with proven success of exceeding targets preferably in a B2C environment
- 2+ years of work experience and market knowledge of the educational industry
- international experience (professional or personal) and passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong commercial instincts
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability, and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast-paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook. A young and creative mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and outside of the box thinking
- Target driven and “nothing is impossible” positive attitude
- Native or fluent in English, any other language is a plus
Application close date: November 2021
Position start date: September 2021
Please note that you must have the right to work in CH to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, New York, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?