Descripción de empleo
We believe the girls that travel the world become the women that change it. At EF Tours for Girls, we know the best way to gain new perspectives and build skills for the future is through experiential learning. Our tours help girls aged 11-19 make life-long friendships, grow in confidence, and open their eyes to new dreams and possibilities.
As a Marketing and Design Coordinator, you have the chance to make a direct impact. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will help drive marketing initiatives to grow the business, own social media strategy and execution and design across all platforms.
In accordance with public health guidance, all of our staff are currently working from home. However, our EF culture still runs strong. From virtual happy hours, group workout classes, and collaborative technology, we'll make sure you can stay close to your colleagues -- even from home. We hope to get back to the office at some point in Fall of 2021.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Design-specific responsibilities across print and web assets such as ad creation, landing page creative, brochures, and other materials to support campaign-specific objectives.
- This role will own social media from content creation to community management and reporting.
- Project management: Develop, design, and implement specific marketing and sales initiatives. Projects range from creative to analytical.
- Assisting with communications, copyediting and content development.
- Assist in monthly marketing reporting and analysis to identify trends, campaign measurement and other comparative metrics.
- Other marketing initiatives to support the sales team as needed (PowerPoint editing, template creation, and other requests).
- 3 years of previous marketing and design experience at an agency or in-house. This role will require experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop and lnDesign.
- Self-starter, collaborative, creative thinker and passionate about EF's mission.
- A designer with the ability to transform ideas and suggestions into action and drive all tasks to completion.
- Detail-oriented and not afraid to ask questions.
- Confident writing marketing copy for social media, blog and other customer-facing channels.
- Ability to apply EF’s brand vision to your designs for continuity of creative across channels.
Please link your design portfolio on your resume.
Why you’ll love working here:
Work in one of our beautiful offices where you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming and employee-run social groups (including our “EFinity” groups: Black@EF, LGBTQ+@EF, Latinos@EF, API@EF, Jewish@EF, Indigenous@EF and Parents@EF).
You can expect:
- Eligibility for our Workplace Flexibility Program: our pilot hybrid work model with up to two days of remote work per week, after your initial onboarding
- Robust professional growth opportunities including monthly trainings, workshops, and inspiring talks with global leaders and experts
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two) and nine paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Paid international business travel
- Wellness benefits and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- EF program discounts including travel, language schools, childcare, and more
- Dependent care, healthcare, and commuter flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com .