Descripción de empleo
To support our hotel team, from March 2020 or by arrangement, we are looking for:
Doorman (Driving) (m/f) full time
Area of responsibility:
- Reception and welcome of our hotel and park guests
- Responsibility for tidiness and cleanliness of the hotel entrance area as well as in the hotel lobby
- Luggage service
- Shuttle rides, errands
- Care and maintenance of the vehicle fleet
- Maintenance of brochure storage
- Special tasks
- You are at least 21 years old and have a driving license (class B for at least 2 years)
- Passenger transport certificate (PBS) is an advantage
- Experience in the hotel industry as porter / doorman / bellboy are an advantage
- You have a well-groomed appearance and good manners
- You are responsible, reliable and careful even in difficult situations
- You are flexible and like working in a team
- You are a heartfelt host and enjoy interacting with an international clientele
- A varied, responsible job in an international, market-leading company.
- An interesting, future-proof workplace in a unique and extraordinary ambience
- A committed, well-rehearsed and creative team
- Various training opportunities in the Europa-Park Academy
- Numerous perks and benefits
Wir können Genießen. Wir können Staunen. Wir sind EUROPA-PARK. Und wer bist du?
Lass dich nicht entmutigen, wenn du nicht alle Punkte unseres Job-Profils erfüllst. Bewirb dich einfach – für uns zählt vor allem deine Persönlichkeit. Wir freuen uns auf dich!
¿Estás interesado en esta oportunidad?