Barman commis H/F - Le Régina Experimental Biarritz
The Experimental Group was founded in 2007 by three childhood friends, Olivier Bon, Pierre-Charles Cros and Romée de Goriainoff. Xavier Padovani later joined them and shared their vision: to offer the ultimate hospitality experience to an ever-demanding clientele.
Celebrated for bringing the cocktail bar culture to Paris, the Experimental Group operates cocktail bars, but also wine bars, restaurants, and then from 2015 Hotels. Destinations diversify over the years, starting with European capitals like Paris and London, to more seasonal locations such as Ibiza or Menorca for the summer or the ski slopes of Verbier for the winter. The group also have properties in Venice, New York, Biarritz, and the Cotswolds.
The philosophy of service is constituted and affirmed by three key principles: the quality of its products, the precision of service, and the warm welcome of our guests.
Reborn from the glorious remains of a 19th century estate, with 30 hectares of land, Menorca Experimental is an agrotourism hotel that includes two restaurants based on locally sourced Mediterranean cuisine: the main farm, where we serve breakfast and dinner service, the terrace overlooking the pool where guests can enjoy a delicious lunch.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
We are looking for an experienced F&B Manager to join our dynamic team and to lead the Menorca Experimental Hotel staff. The F&B Manager will be responsible for leading the team to offer a memorable experience to guests, as well as managing profitability and results.
In the context of your missions, you will have to:
1. Implement the F&B strategy within the hotel
- Ensure the good functioning of the F&B department on a daily basis and a good
communication between departments
- Optimize human resources during the season to enable optimal payroll management in collaboration with the operations department (management of overtime and recovery days)
- Develop sales and upselling on site and drive continuous improvement during the season
- Manage purchasing and stocks
Coordinate with our communication team to maximize revenue (Google ads, Facebook ads, Instagram posts)
2. Team & Lead Support
- Recruit the team
- Ensure that the services delivered are in line with Experimental standards and the venue DNA
- Coordinate, manage, train and support the development of the teams (kitchen,
restaurant and bar)
- Ensure the smooth run of the service by ensuring a regular presence during the
- Prepare schedules in conjunction with the Operations Department
- Manage incidents and find appropriate solutions
- Ensure health and safety legislation is being met
- Ensure equipment is maintained at a high-level state
- Report information to the relevant person to prepare the payroll and make sure all operational and HR needs are communicated
3. Administrative & Revenue Monitoring
- Provide cash desk management with the Micros programming and the submission of daily reports to the operations management
- Monitor and optimize the monthly P&L
- Prevent errors and find solutions quickly: unpaid, cash register errors…
- Prepare bi-monthly reports in conjunction with the Operations Department.
- Control of Internal accounting procedures
4. Guest Experience
- Promote the services on site by establishing a personalized relationship with
customers (quality of welcome and service)
- Share customer recommendations and feedback with the chef and managers to
reflect the current customer profile.
- Provide a discreet and personal service and provide guests with everything they need during their stay
The Experimental Group was founded in 2007 by three childhood friends, Olivier Bon, Pierre-Charles Cros, and Romée de Goriainoff. Xavier Padovani later joined them and shared their vision: to offer the ultimate hospitality experience to an ever-demanding clientele. Celebrated for bringing the cocktail bar culture to Paris, the Experimental Group operates Experimental Cocktail Club bars in Paris, London, Venice and Verbier; wine bars, Compagnie des Vins Surnaturels, in Paris, London and New York City; restaurants and beach clubs in Menorca, Verbier, Paris, Venice, Ibiza and London; and hotels in London, the Cotswolds, Paris, Ibiza, Verbier, Menorca, Venice and Biarritz.
Our philosophy of service is constituted and affirmed by three key principles: the quality of its products, the precision of service, and the warm welcome of our guests.
This is what transcends time and creates a unique, trusting relationship with each and every client in The Experimental Group all around the world !
A tiempo completo, Indefinido
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible
Fecha limite de comienzo: