Descripción de empleo
Assistant Reservations Manager – Sales Department
Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown
The Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown is looking for an Assistant Reservations Manager who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Assistant Reservations Manager has the opportunity to shape guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned hotels. This position reports to the Director of Marketing. Work authorization for the location is required.
Join Our Team
Located in Tribeca, a block away from the World Trade Center; the new Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown rises to redefine the world's most famous skyline. Experience CUT, Wolfgang Puck's first NYC restaurant, and become part of the creativity, confidence and 24/7 vitality that is reshaping Lower Manhattan.
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion for providing above and beyond guest experiences. Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown is poised to become the leading provider of quality hospitality in the New York Downtown area.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
The Assistant Reservation Manager maintains the sales environment, productivity and standards of the department and all of its members. Must ensure that clients have a positive first impression of Four Seasons New York Downtown and reservations are converted while setting operation up for success. The Assistant Reservations Manager will also provide support and clerical expertise to Executive Office and respond to guest and employee inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum satisfaction.
Some of the following duties are expected from our Assistant Reservations Manager:
- Work quickly in high-pressure environment and ability to handle stress.
- Control room and rate availability in accordance with established guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenue.
- Work with the Sales Department in handling group bookings, maintaining files, tracing cut-offs dates, following up on special instructions, etc.
- Control all suite reservations in conjunction with the Front Office Manager and ensure special handling of top corporate clients, VIPs, and return guests.
- Prepare and distribute occupancy and revenue forecasts and keep all department heads well informed of any unexpected changes in levels of business.
- Prepare and distribute daily return guest and monthly recap of percentage of return guests, daily VIP list, and daily arrivals list.
- Ensure that all reservation confirmations are printed out and mailed on a daily basis.
- Handle all No-Show billings and disputes.
- Ensure all CORE staff is familiar with all guest rooms, selling techniques, hotel facilities, services, hours of operation, key personnel, special activities, functions in the hotel and to ensure proper follow-up on all special guest requests.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for individuals who have computer knowledge with good communication skills. Applicants are required to excellent analytical and organizational skills. Speaking, writing and reading English is required. Positive attitude and willing to learn is must. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview. ******
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf